Sunday, May 17, 2009

Nicaragua Nicaraguita

This will be my last post



I've been back in the United States, Boston specifically, for about a two weeks now.
I've spent time with friends, said hellos and goodbyes, and explored the city.

There isn't much more to say now. I've said so much about Nicaragua and will continue to spread the word about the beautiful country, the overlooked treasure . It's like having a constant toothache, the way i miss my second home.

I have dreams of going back and it feels so incredibly surreal to be here in the United States after months of being away.

Mostly I look forward to the future. I have a great job that will start soon, and am sharing an apartment in a beautiful Boston neighborhood for the summer with my school year roommate and wonderful friend.

But I will never forget how I felt in Latin America.

And I will never stop searching for the blissful feeling I had while I was abroad,
nor will I forget the joy of traveling and seeing the world.

This is only the beginning of my adventure

Feeling renewed, I am just about to take flight

I don't know what the future holds, but it has never been more clear what kind of life I know I have to live

Argentina, Venezuela, Russia, Australia, Panama, Belize, Portugal, Eritrea
I know now all I want to do is see as much of the world as I can
I can only hope that some of what I wrote has made you feel that passion as well

No comments: